Aspiring Art Director

Aspiring Art Director

I have always loved being creative and I am committed to finding a career that allows me to be. At the moment I am trying to set up a small online freelance design company with my friend as well as getting involved in the media industry.

Saturday 9 October 2010

A new social revoloution in the making!

http://vimeo.com/4489849

This video talks about how the world is changing due to the Internet and new social media and how these technologies enable people to connect with each other in a level that has never been possible before.  These advancements are bringing about a change in how organizations big or small, from local councils to world wide banks and governments, which are being effect by this collaboration between people. Watch this video and I hope to read comments (for the first time ^^) if anyone is willing to share their ideas and thoughts.    

No comments:

Post a Comment