Aspiring Art Director

Aspiring Art Director

I have always loved being creative and I am committed to finding a career that allows me to be. At the moment I am trying to set up a small online freelance design company with my friend as well as getting involved in the media industry.

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Trifonic

Just found this band through a link on facebook and was surprised by their talent, not only for their music but also their music videos.

I advise giving them a listen if you one of those people who like instrumental music, although some song do have vocals which tie in nicely with the trip hop, electronic sounds this band creates.

The link below if for one of their songs "Parks On Fire" 

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=trifonic+parks+on+fire&aq=0


No comments:

Post a Comment